Now you have received your Ann Chery Waist Trainer or Latex Waist Cincher Corset, How do you put it on?
This is an easy step-by step guide to putting on a Ann Chery latex Waist Trainer or Waist Cincher Corset with hook and eyes adjustable levels. If you are a beginner to waist training and not sure how to put on your waist trainer or you think it is too small, this guide will give you 2 easy techniques on how to put it on by yourself.
So, what is the best way to put on a latex waist trainer? Here are two ways: Standing Up or Laying Down.
Try both and see which one works best for you.
- Stand in front of a mirror. Doing this can be helpful as you can see what you are doing.
- Wrap the waist trainer around yourself, positioning the corset above your hips. Make sure the tag at the back of the corset is at the top (so it is not upside down).
- Choose your compression Level: You may have a 2-hook or 3-hook level waist trainer corset. Choose the hook level that is most comfortable. This is usually the first hook. In your first week, starting off at a comfy level is best. Too tight will overstretch the corset.
- Start at the bottom hook. Fasten the bottom hook and eye.
- Once you’ve fastened the first bottom hook, move onto the second one and reposition your waist trainer as necessary. Pull in your tummy as you go. If one hooks unfastens, simply go back and re-hook.
- Now work your way up, buckling the hook and eyes one by one. Once you’ve done all the hooks, adjust the trainer so it covers the torso completely.
- Remember, your Latex Waist Trainer has some stretch in it and will mould to your body the more you wear it. This will make it easier to put on in the future.
The Laying down technique is recommended if you are plus size or suffer from back pains. Some find laying on a bed much easier as your tummy is nice and flat. The only down-side is you can't see what you are doing but once you've done it once or twice, you won't need to look. Hooking-up becomes second nature.
- Simply, lay down with the waist trainer already underneath you. Wrap the waist trainer around you and hook the bottom one.
- Start with the bottom hook. Now work your way up, buckling the hook and eyes one by one.
- Once you’ve done all the hooks, stand up and adjust the trainer so it covers the torso completely.
- Remember, your Latex Waist Trainer has some stretch in it. It will mould to your body the more you wear it. This will make it easier to put on in the future.
Well done! You're all cinched up!
If you need further advice, please contact us, we will be happy to help you.