How To Determine My Waist Trainer Size
An important first step to choosing the right waist trainer so it is effective and comfortable is identifying the correct size. You need your natural waist size. This quick and easy guide will show you how to measure your waist.
Choosing the right waist trainer size with The London Corset Company is easy as all you do is choose your natural waist size from the drop down. There is no need to choose a smaller waist trainer or size down.
HOW TO MEASURE: PREPARATION
1. Get a tape measure or a piece of string and ruler.
2. Stand straight. (do not slouch as this may affect your measurement).
3. Remove or raise clothing. Do not measure over clothing.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WAIST
How to measure your waist
1. Stand up straight in front of a full-length mirror.
2. Find your natural waist. Bend from side to side to find it. Your waist is the soft, squidgy part of your body between your hips and the base of your rib cage. For most women, it is the narrowest part of your torso, just above your belly button.
3. Wrap the measuring tape around your waist. It should fit snug against your skin. The tape should not be slipping down (it's too loose) or causing your skin to pull (it's too tight).
4. Back straight, breathe comfortably. Measure 2-3 times for accuracy.
What's My Waist Trainer Length?
How to measure your torso
Standard (Short) and Long Waist Trainers
Our Waist Trainer Corsets are available in two different lengths to fit all body shapes.
If you are unsure what torso length you are, use the directions below to measure your torso. Most people go for the standard length (11") however the long length waist trainers is 13" and recommended for tall people, 5'7 (ft) and over or plus size women who like some extra length for tummy coverage.
If your torso measurement is 12 inches or more, you need a Long Torso Waist Trainer
. If your torso measures 11 inches or less, you need a standard AKA Short Torso Waist Trainer
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR TORSO
1. Sit in a chair, be sure to sit up straight.
2. Using a measuring tape, centre it under your bust.
3. Extend the measuring tape down vertically to the top of your thigh/ lower hip. The crease where your thigh meets your abdomen.
4. Write your measurement down in inches. Do both sides.
Short Torso Waist Trainer
• Repeat measurements 3 times and take an average.
• When purchasing a corset, select your natural waist size in inches
• Dress sizes are there as a guide only
• If you are in-between sizes, please select the larger size.
• Do not choose a smaller sized corset. Choosing a smaller size will make the corset uncomfortable.
FREE EXPERT ADVICE
Torso Length Guide
Need help? Contact us
or email email@example.com with your torso and waist measurements and corset requirements. Our corset experts will be happy to provide you with a personalized recommendation.