"..I have been wearing it for 3 weeks and have lost 2 inches. It will reduce and shape your waist. It is very comfy to wear... I love it! 5 stars all the way!!"
Ann Chery 1024B Excelencia is a high compression Waist Cincher and Trainer with zipper closure, available in Black and Nude.
Suitable for every day use and postpregancy, postpartum and post surgery
- it has extra comfort, flexibility and breathability compared to latex waist trainer versions
. The Ann Chery 1024B black waist trainer is perfect if you want to lose inches in your waist, flatten your tummy, boost weight loss during workouts, and maintain an hourglass shape. Multi Functional Shapewear
You can wear your Ann Chery Cincher under your clothes as shapewear on a night out or to exercise in it as as a waist trainer for inch loss. This luxury line powernet waist cincher is effective as a weight loss corset and will maximize any exercise or gym workout. It will reduce your waist, abdomen and lower back area measurements.1024B Features:
- Convenient Front Flat Zip fastening
- High Compression
- 2 adjustable hook & eye levels
- 4 flexible steel boned
- No rolling up or down
- Outer - Powernet
- Internal cotton lining
- Flat seams
- Undetected under clothes
- Daily Use
- Suitable for Exercising
- 12.5"-13" Length
- Suitable Regular - Long Torso /Tall
- Reduces waist line by 2-3"
- Visually reduces by 1-2 dress sizes
- Firms and flattens tummy
- Create /maintain hourglass shape
- Helps improve posture
- Helps strengthen core muscles
- Reduces bloating
- Reduces lower back pain
- Increase thermal activity
- Boosts workouts results
- Helps long-term weight loss goals
- When worn daily, provides inch-loss
- Non-stick with cotton lining
- Easy exchanges & refunds
- Suitable Postpartum & postsurgey recovery
- Waist Training Results in Weeks!
For Best Waist Training Results
** When used regularly
, the Ann Chery Colombian Waist Trainer will reduce your size and control your figure. The best effects are obtained with daily use, worn 8 hours a day, with a balanced diet, physical exercise, and keeping the body well hydrated with water.
If you are a beginner to waist training, work your way up to 8 hours a day gradually.
Visibly reduces waistline (2 – 3 inches)