Ann Chery & Esbelt Products - Delivery & Returns
All items for Ann Chery Waist Trainers and Esbelt Shapewear
are sent by Royal Mail and a signature at point of delivery is required.
- UK Shipping takes 3-4 working days.
- UK Orders are £5.00 delivery.
- Europe - Shipping takes 4-7 working days and costs £10.00. We deliver to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden
- USA & Canada, United Arab Emirates - Shipping takes approximately 5-10 working days, depending on your location and costs £28.00.
The London Corset Company want all our customers happy with their purchase. If you have selected the wrong size or style, that’s okay. We offer refunds and exchanges.
Unsuitable goods in their unworn and original condition can be returned within 28 days of their delivery date. SALE items must be returned within 14 days of their delivery date.
For hygiene purposes, we cannot offer a return or exchange on the following items that are classed as 'Underwear'.
- Bum Lifters
- Thong and Underwear Shapewear
- Compression Shapewear with a crotch area
- Waist Trainers and Corsets worn for over 10 minutes and not meeting the Return Item Standards
All Returned items must meet the following standards:
- Unworn (only tried on for size) and unused
- Complete with original labels, tags and packaging
- Unstained (No make-up, body make-up, fake tan, stains or marks)
- Unwashed with no marks, stains or evidence of body make-up or scents
- Free of any scents and perfumes (including tobacco smoke, laundry detergent, creams and lotions etc.)
- No animal or pet hair
- No material damage, stretch marks, creases or permanent wrinkles
- No damage to hook and eye fasteners, straps, fasteners, zips, boning, etc.)
- 1. To obtain a refund for your purchase, your item must meet the Return Standards
- 2. You must return your item by post, completing the Despatch/ Returns Note that arrived in your parcel (as proof of purchase)
- 3. It is important to include the Returns Note in your parcel
- 4. Keep proof of postage until the refund is approved / processed
- 5. You will receive an email confirmation of receipt
- 6. Please allow 28 days for the refund to be processed
To ensure you meet the standards for returns and exchanges, we ask you try on the item over undergarments for no longer than 10 minutes. Wearing the garment for sizing purposes is perfectly fine. Wearing the garment for longer will be considered as ‘worn’ therefore non-refundable. This is simply for hygiene purposes.
We reserve the right to deny any refund or exchange if the item does not meet any of the standards listed and is not fit for resale.
Goods you would like to return for exchange for another style or size must be returned in their original, unworn condition within 28 days of their delivery date. We do not offer free returns. The customer must pay for delivery for the exchanged item.
To obtain an exchange, you must return your item(s) by post, completing the Exchange section of the Despatch/ Returns Note you received with your original purchase.
- Please include the Returns Note in your parcel. Keep proof of postage until the exchange is processed.
- Once we have received your item for exchange, we will send you an exchange confirmation email.
- If the product you are requesting an exchange for is less than the original product price, we will credit the difference back to your PayPal account. If it is more than your original product price then we will email you to provide you with a payment request for the balance due.
- Exchanges are processed as a ‘New Order’ therefore incur a new delivery postage and packing cost.
- On receipt of your returned item for exchange, you will be contacted via email with details of any extra postage costs.
All products sold by The London Corset Company come with a 28 day Warranty. We will accept returns on faulty items that have been purchased within the 28 days of the delivery date.
If you have received a Faulty item:
- 1. Return your Faulty items to our return address for inspection, complete your Returns Note as proof of purchase, noting the fault you have found with the item.
- 2. Ensure you retain proof of postage.
- 3. We will inspect the item for manufacturer faults and defects. If your order qualifies as a fault, we will email you and send a replacement in the same size as the original order Free of Charge.
- 4. We will refund any postal costs for faults.
Faults - Excluded Items
The London Corset Company or the manufacturers cannot be held responsible for faults or defects that occur outside the 28 day time frame as this type of clothing is worn daily, for long periods and consecutively.
Return unsuitable items via post to:
The London Corset Company
1 Elizabeth House,
Please note, returns are not Free. Please retain proof of postage. If you have any queries, please contact customer services on: firstname.lastname@example.org