COVID-19 Service Update: 10/08/20
We are here for you 24/7 at The London Corset Company with free home delivery and extended returns.
The current COVID-19 situation is on everyone's mind and we would like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our customers, employees and their families remains our top priority. As the situation develops, we are making a number of changes to the way we do things. Here’s what you need to know:
Delivery – Free UK Contactless Delivery to Your Home
We can still deliver to your home and are offering free Standard Delivery on all orders in the UK. We are also still delivering to selected European and worldwide countries by express courier service. Our couriers are offering contact-free delivery as standard. This means no hand-to-hand contact or need for signatures. Your parcel will be delivered safely to your door.
10/08/20: Our delivery times are now back to normal with UK orders being received within 2-4 days.
Please see below for Europe and Rest of World delivery times and prices.
Our Customer Service helpline is still available to provide you with personalised advice and answer any account queries.
Stay safe and take care.
The London Corset Company team
All items are despatch by a track and trace service with a signature at point of delivery required.
- UK Shipping - We aim to deliver all UK orders within 2-4 working days* Please see note above.
- UK delivery is FREE, for any amount of items.
- Europe - We aim to deliver all European orders within 4-7 working days. Cost is £10.00 per delivery, for any amount of items.
- Rest of World - We aim to deliver all Rest of World orders within 5-10 working days, depending on your location. Cost is £28.00 per delivery, for any amount of items.
- Your country not listed? If your country is not in the list of countries at the checkout, please contact us.
The London Corset Company want all our customers happy with their purchase. If you have selected the wrong size or style, that’s okay. We offer refunds and exchanges.
Unsuitable goods in their unworn and original condition, complete with original packaging and any attached tags, must be returned within 28 days of their receipt date. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
Some goods are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. (See Excluded items below). Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
If a refund for a returned item is payable to you, we will process the payment back to you as soon as possible. We aim to process refunds within 1-5 days of receipt of the approved original order item.
The item or items need to be in the original packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, plastic packaging, insert cards, garment and tags) and meeting the Returns Standards, as below. Where an item has a return policy swing ticket attached, it must still be attached and undamaged upon return. Return postage is at your own cost and risk.
A £5.00 delivery charge is chargeable for UK exchange items.
We would recommend that you return your items via registered post. Enclose your completed Returns Note that came with your purchase. Please clearly state whether you require a refund or exchange, the return reason code, what exchange item (if any) and a contact telephone number in case we need to contact you about your order.
Return the goods to:
The London Corset Company
1 Elizabeth House
Please retain proof of postage. If you have any queries, please contact customer services on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For hygiene purposes, we cannot offer a return or exchange on the following items that are classed as 'Underwear'.
- Bum Lifters.
- Thong and Underwear Shapewear.
- Compression Shapewear with a crotch area.
- Waist Trainers and Corsets worn for over 10 minutes and not meeting the Return Standards, as below.
All returned items must meet the following standards:
- Unworn (only tried on for size) and unused.
- Complete with original labels, tags and packaging.
- Unstained (No make-up, body make-up, fake tan, stains or marks).
- Unwashed with no marks, stains or evidence of body make-up or scents.
- Free of any scents and perfumes (including tobacco smoke, laundry detergent, creams and lotions etc.).
- No animal or pet hair.
- No material damage, stretch marks, creases or permanent wrinkles.
- No damage to hook and eye fasteners, straps, fasteners, zips, boning, etc.).
- To obtain a refund for your purchase, your item must meet the Return Standards, as above.
- If a full refund is required, goods in their unworn and original condition, complete with original packaging and any attached tags, must be returned within 28 days of their receipt date, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
- You must return your item by post, completing the Despatch/ Returns Note that arrived in your parcel (as proof of purchase).
- It is important to include the Returns Note in your parcel.
- Keep proof of postage until the refund is approved / processed.
- You will receive an email confirmation of receipt.
- We aim to process refunds within 1-5 days.
To ensure you meet the standards for returns and exchanges, we ask you try on the item over undergarments for no longer than 5-10 minutes. Wearing the garment for sizing purposes is perfectly fine. Wearing the garment for longer will be considered as ‘worn’ therefore non-refundable. This is simply for hygiene purposes.
We reserve the right to deny any refund or exchange if the item does not meet any of the standards listed and is not fit for resale.
If an exchange is required, goods in their unworn and original condition, complete with original packaging and any attached tags, must be returned within 28 days of their receipt date, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
- Please complete and include the Returns Note in your parcel.
- Keep proof of postage until the exchange is processed.
- Once we have received your item for exchange, we will send you an exchange confirmation email.
- If the product you are requesting an exchange for is less than the original product price, we will credit the difference back to your PayPal or payment card. If it is more than your original product price then we will email you to provide you with a payment request for the balance due.
- Exchanges are processed as a 'New Order' therefore incur a new delivery postage and packing cost.
- On receipt of your returned item for exchange, you will be contacted via email with details of any extra postage costs.
- Free UK delivery does not apply to exchange items, a £5.00 delivery charge is made for UK exchange items.
Please return goods for exchange to:
The London Corset Company
1 Elizabeth House
All products sold by The London Corset Company come with a 28 day Warranty. We will accept returns on faulty items that have been purchased within the 28 days of the delivery date.
If you have received a Faulty item:
- Return your Faulty items to our return address for inspection, complete your Returns Note as proof of purchase, noting the fault you have found with the item.
- Ensure you retain proof of postage.
- We will inspect the item for manufacturer faults and defects. If your order qualifies as a fault, we will email you and send a replacement in the same size as the original order Free of Charge.
- We will refund any postal costs for faults.
The London Corset Company or the manufacturers cannot be held responsible for faults or defects that occur outside the 28 day time frame as this type of clothing is worn daily, for long periods and consecutively.
Return unsuitable items via post to:
The London Corset Company
1 Elizabeth House,
Please note, returns are not free. Please retain proof of postage. If you have any queries, please contact customer services on: email@example.com
The London Corset Company is a trading name of ISBS Ltd.